2. A cookie is a small text file that is sent with a page of the website and stored on the hard drive of your computer, tablet or phone via your browser. A cookie may be used to collect personal data. On the website of CORPTECH we use the following cookies.
Website statistics cookies
5. We have set up Google Analytics in such a way that tracking on an individual level is technically impossible. For example, the last octet of a Website visitor’s IP address is masked. We have also switched off ‘data sharing’, no use is made of other Google services in combination with Google Analytics and we have concluded a data processing agreement with Google in which agreements are made about the processing of Website visitor’s personal data.
Social media buttons
6. Our website includes buttons to share, ‘like’ or promote web pages on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google +. These buttons work through pieces of code that come from these social media providers themselves. By means of this code cookies are placed.
7. CORPTECH is not responsible or liable for the way in which these social media providers handle your (personal) data. We therefore advise you to consult the privacy and cookie policies of these providers if you want to make use of the button on our website.
8. You can decide for yourself whether to accept or reject cookies or whether you want your browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. To do this, you need to adjust the settings in your browser.
9. You always have the possibility to remove cookies already placed from the hard disk of your computer, tablet or phone. In addition to rejecting cookies via your browser, you can also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on in your browser. This prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about your website visits.
10. We will be happy to help you if you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Statement. You can do so by mailing or by calling to the contact details provided below. You also have the right at all times to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, or if you live or work in another country, to the supervisory authority of that country. Mr. O.M. Nunnikhoven, e-mail: email@example.com, telnr. +31 6 37 61 21 79, Javastraat 21, The Hague, the Netherlands.
11. This Statement was determined on 30 May 2018.